Tucker’s Point Junior Golf Program 2020-21
Stage 2 – ‘Fundamentals’ (ages 5 – 8 yrs)
‘Fundamentals’ is the second step in our junior program. The focus is developing complex Fundamental Movement Skills (stability, object control and awareness skills etc.) through games and activities. We also introduce basic golf concepts and skills. Much of the program is learning through doing, with gentle guidance and direction from the coaching staff.
Winter Term – September 14th to December 7th. Break from October 26th to 30th. (13 Weeks)
Spring Term – January 11th to March 8th. Break February 8th to 12th. (9 Weeks)
Spring Term – April 12th to June 7th. (9 weeks)
* There will be no refunds once payment is made.
* Juniors may swap days and times based on availability in other classes
* If a junior misses a class, they are permitted to join any other class that week in his/her age group.
* There will be a total of two weeks to make up for cancelled sessions, at the end of each term.
* 9 weeks of clinics
* 60 minute clinics
* One golf shirt per year
* Special discount on junior golf clubs
* 15% on junior apparel in the golf shop
* 10% on junior golf camps
* No entry fee to junior golf tournaments