Tucker’s Point Junior Golf Program 2021-22
Stage 2 – ‘Fundamentals’ (ages 5 – 8 yrs)
‘Fundamentals’ is the second step in our junior program. The focus is developing complex Fundamental Movement Skills (stability, object control and awareness skills etc.) through games and activities. We also introduce basic golf concepts and skills. Much of the program is learning through doing, with gentle guidance and direction from the coaching staff.
Winter Term – September 20th to December 6th (12 weeks)
Spring Term – January 10th to March 7th (9 weeks)
Summer Term – April 11th – June 6th ( 9 weeks)
* There will be no refunds once payment is made.
* Juniors may swap days and times based on availability in other classes
* If a junior misses a class, they are permitted to join any other class that week in his/her age group.
* There will be a total of two weeks to make up for cancelled sessions, at the end of each term.
* 9 weeks of clinics
* 60 minute clinics
* One golf shirt per year
* Special discount on junior golf clubs
* 15% on junior apparel in the golf shop
* 10% on junior golf camps
* No entry fee to junior golf tournaments
$515 Winter Term