Tucker’s Point Junior Golf Program 2020-21
Stage 1 ‘Play’ (ages 3 – 5 yrs)
Play is the first step in the Junior Program. The clinic is aimed at developing the tools needed to actually play golf. The program develops tools and foundations through fun and structured game and activities such as throwing, catching, hitting, kicking and much more. All skills combining to give them a head start in the sport for the future.
Winter Term – September 14th to December 7th. Break from October 26th to 30th. (12 Weeks)
Spring Term – January 11th to March 8th. Break February 8th to 12th. (9 Weeks)
Summer Term – April 12th to June 7th. (9 weeks)
* There will be no refunds once payment is made.
* Juniors may swap days and times based on availability in other classes
* If a junior misses a class, they are permitted to join any other class that week in his/her age group.
* There will be a total of two weeks to make up for cancelled sessions, at the end of each term.
* 30 minute clinics
* Equipment in clinics
* One golf shirt per year
* Special discount on junior golf clubs
* 15% on junior apparel in the golf shop
* 10% on junior golf camps