Tucker’s Point Junior Golf Program 2021-22
Stage 1 ‘Play’ (ages 3 – 5 yrs)
Play is the first step in the Junior Program. The clinic is aimed at developing the tools needed to actually play golf. The program develops tools and foundations through fun and structured game and activities such as throwing, catching, hitting, kicking and much more. All skills combining to give them a head start in the sport for the future.
Winter Term – September 20th to December 6th (12 weeks)
Spring Term – January 10th to March 7th (9 weeks)
Summer Term – April 11th – June 6th ( 9 weeks)
* There will be no refunds once payment is made.
* Juniors may swap days and times based on availability in other classes
* If a junior misses a class, they are permitted to join any other class that week in his/her age group.
* There will be a total of two weeks to make up for cancelled sessions, at the end of each term.
* 30 minute clinics
* Equipment in clinics
* One golf shirt per year
* Special discount on junior golf clubs
* 15% on junior apparel in the golf shop
* 10% on junior golf camps
$315 Winter Term