Tucker’s Point Junior Golf Program 2020-21
Stage 3 – ‘Train’ (ages 9+ yrs)
This program introduces more technical golf instruction. On course instruction is the focus at this stage, to keep things fun, but also for juniors to learn etiquette, rules and club selection. Junior are encouraged to come to supervised practice sessions on the weekends. These sessions aimed at repetition, to get more time practicing their game. For the more experienced golfers in this age group, ask if your junior is suited.
Winter Term – September 14th to December 7th. Break from October 26th to 30th. (13 Weeks)
Spring Term – January 11th to March 8th. Break February 8th to 12th. (9 Weeks)
Summer Term – April 12th to June 7th. (9 weeks)
* There will be no refunds once payment is made.
* Juniors may swap days and times based on availability in other classes
* If a junior misses a class, they are permitted to join any other class that week in his/her age group.
* There will be a total of two weeks to make up for cancelled sessions, at the end of each term.
* 9 weeks of clinics
* 60 minute clinics
* One golf shirt per year
* Special discount on junior golf clubs
* 15% on junior apparel in the golf shop
* 10% on junior golf camps
* No entry fee to junior golf tournaments